pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

09 March 2006

A brief note on context.

Nothing revolutionary, this, but I've been thinking a lot about context recently. For example: today, it is cloudy and blustery in Chicago, but it's also about 56 degrees outside, which is currently making me want to peel off my sweater, throw on some flip flops and take my sun reflector and trashy novel to the beach. 56 degrees in September, though, feels like a chill in the air laced with the delicious anticipation that fall, with its changing leaves and pumpkins and smell of wood burning in yards is just around the corner. Context. So, given how big a deal context makes, is there any context out there that someone can think of where I'll appear to be an expert on legal ethics? Because my exam is this afternoon, and in the context of this law school, my lack of understanding is freaking me the fuck out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home