pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

27 April 2006

Your sensitivity astounds me

Overheard between classes: A 3L enrolled in a class that has been oft-cancelled this quarter and rescheduld for other times because the professor's mother is dying and thus the professor has had to cancel several classes to be with her while she is, you know, dying: "I mean, I'm paying for this class, and I have a conflict during the times when she's rescheduling, and if she can't get her act together to teach the class during the time it's scheduled I think I should be getting some money back or something. This is fucking ridiculous. I don't go to law school to not go to class." Nevermind that this treat of a 3L skips class on a semi-regular basis due to hangover. She deserves to have every class as scheduled, dammit! I'm so annoyed with these people right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home