pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

01 November 2006

NaBloPoMo

So Eden at Fussy has thrown down and challenged people to post every day in November and because I'm a sucker for a good, um, down-throwing (?), I've decided to give it a shot. Mostly, my goal is to try to incorporate more pictures in here to give myself some practice using my cool new camera and to try to stop being such a freaking disaster with picture-taking. No, really, I suck. Don't believe me? I present to you Exhibit A: Blurry! Off center! And with glare! It's a bad photography trifecta! I took this at a museum when I was teaching my students a unit on Egypt, and I was going to put it in a slide show designed to wow them with pictures of actual mummies. They were understandably underwhelmed. So yeah, I'm going to try to post every day, and to incorporate some more pictures, and also maybe use some of Maggie's ideas, and this is all going to be just so much fun especially since I STILL DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME, GOD HELP ME. Yeah, this is going to be awesome.

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 12:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trifecta--I love it! I was, however, completley OVERWHELMED by the whole mummy thing. Your students must have sucked.

I'm down with the NaBloPoMo thing too.

Best of luck and may the best woman win:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home