pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

17 October 2006

Panic time

So I'm back from reunion, and there are some fun reunion stories to tell and also a little rant about how my stupid college football team is perhaps the worst college football team EVER, but I can't really think about all of that right now because tomorrow? Tomorrow I have to make my first arguments on behalf of a real client in front of a real judge. Oh. Dear. God. Might die of panic. Will try not to. Updates forthcoming.

2 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 01:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't die. I need you!

Glad you're back safe and sound. Can't wait to hear the stories :-)

Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!! (fingers crossed)

 
At 10/18/2006 09:30:00 AM, Blogger barista brat said...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home