pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

28 May 2006

Enter BIL, stage right.

Not much happening on the law/interesting developments fronts. Finished finals Wednesday, start work Tuesday, have been sleeping and running around outside a lot on my 5 days of summer vacation. One funny tidbit, though. My Brother In Law, David, who is going to be a senior in college next year, is staying with us for the summer while he does an internship at a local social services agency. He works with kids, mostly recent African immigrants, teaching music. It's a cool job. But the coolest part has to be his two supervisors. Their names? Thalma and Luis. I swear to god, you can't make this shit up. I realized David really is much younger than I am when I cracked up when he told me their names and he didn't get the reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home