pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

25 May 2006

I might have to go to Talbots to solve this problem. Things are getting serious.

Trying to shop for appropriate business casual clothing today, I was met again and again with that most horrific of clothing forms: the formal short. Why? Why, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Benetton, New York & Company, and Ann Taylor Loft? Why have you decided to eschew the skirt, long acknolwedged to be a classic, in favor of something that makes everyone look stumpy and is not actually work appropriate anywhere? I expect this from Forever 21, or H&M, but when I can't find a single basic black skirt, this formal short problem has gotten out of control.

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE fan of J. Jill, but I don't know what your style is or what look you're going for. They have a website, catalogue and stores, but I don't know where in the city. www.jjill.com Go there. Emrace it. Love it.

The formal short WOULD show off those hooker shoes rather nicely though. Just a thought.

And I'd LOVE to go to Lill with you. My best friend will be in attendance as well since it is THE RULE that she go with me on my maiden voyage since she introduced me to the forbidden fruit. My schedule is pretty whacked though so it might be tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home