pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

13 November 2006

Foot In Your Mouth Mondays: Volume II

So in keeping with our new Monday theme, here I am again to regale you with a tale of me being a total freaking idiot who cannot keep her trap shut. Excitement! Last week was the annual law school first term party, affectionately dubbed by one classmate “nerds in heat.” (Worst expression ever. Just try to get the image of “nerds in heat” out of your head. Gross, isn’t it? Yeah.) Though I usually don’t go to these things, I went, and I was immediately reminded that I should not be allowed out in public where there is beer. See, as evidence, the following exchange:

Pseudo: Hey Friend of Pseudo (FOP!) FOP: Hey Pseudo: So, I haven’t really seen you since Halloween. You looked pretty drunk that night. FOP: True Pseudo: In fact, you were so drunk that it looked like you were at risk of hooking up with your ex. His costume was really lame, too. Glad you sidestepped that disaster. FOP: If by “disaster” you mean “am now dating him again,” then yes. Pseudo: [cue blushing so intense it can be seen even in the dark of the bar] Cool! You two are really great together!
Note to self: learn to drink in moderation.

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 09:18:00 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Heh. Well played, Pseudo, well played.

 
At 11/14/2006 02:09:00 AM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

I say those things WITHOUT the assistance of alcohol on an almost daily basis. So there.

 
At 11/14/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ah, how uncomfortable.

 
At 11/14/2006 09:13:00 PM, Blogger Bianca said...

Yeah, I love moments like that. It's really hard to backtrack from those kind of comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home