pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

04 November 2006

Like a million tiny clothespins tugging at your face

Here, in graphical form, is my impression of today's MPRE: The only thing worse than taking the test is waiting for five weeks to see if I passed it. So far, in the first week of December I am scheduled to:

(a) take finals (b) find out whether I have a job next year or not (c) find out whether we won our motion or not, and (d) find out whether the state bar association considers me ethical enough to become a lawyer.
I'm really looking forward to that week. If you need me, I'll be laying in bed and watching season one of Lost on DVD while I feel sorry for myself.

2 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Stare Decisis said...

Best description of the MPRE ever.

 
At 11/05/2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Johanna said...

happy anniversary! Watching Lost episodes seems a wonderful way to celebrate to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home