pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

30 July 2006

Change of Address

Today I moved from my little east village apartment to my little west village apartment and I could not be more smug about this development. Little west village apartment is perfect- it has a shower that lives in the bathroom and a stove, and a refrigerator, and a microwave, and a dresser, and a Belgain beer bar across the street... I could go on, but I would start to get boring, telling you over and over again how charmed I am by my neighborhood, plus as I was in the process of writing this, a piece of the ceiling in the hallway outside my door fell down and dumped a big pile of very old and very scary looking celing parts onto the ground. So I guess it's not perfect.

1 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 10:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've obviously angered the old place. That's why the ceiling fell down.

Hope there isn't any espestous, cuz that would totally suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home