pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

30 November 2006

Aaaaaand.....Scene!

In a lovely coincidence, today, the last day of NaBloPoMo, is also my last day of classes for the term. On the last day of class, we have a nice tradition where everyone gives the professor a hearty round of applause, which usually causes the professor to blush and say Aw Shucks and causes everyone else to feel all warm and fuzzy. There was one class, back when we were 1Ls, where this traditional applause didn't happen. This collective applause ball-dropping was the result of a combination of factors: there was a general sense of non-love for the professor's teaching style, plus the professor sort of weirdly petered off mid-sentence and we didn't realize class had ended until after the professor had already left the room. I hope in this month of non-stop navel-gazing, that I haven't caused you to not love my teaching style, and that I haven't petered off mid-sentence in a way that has caused you any confusion. And with that, I formally announce my intent to hibernate until my exams are over in a week. Have a good one!

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 10:21:00 PM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

< hearty round of applause >

 

Post a Comment

<< Home