pseudostoops

now clogging the internet elsewhere

24 November 2006

Must be nuts

Today I got so tired of studying voting rights law that I went to the mall. Voluntarily. On the busiest shopping day of the year. (In my defense, I was visiting my only friend who was having a worse day than I was, as she works in retail, which makes Black Friday particularly wretched.) And may I say, to the CHARMING woman who gunned around me in the parking lot to veer into the space I was signaling for at approximately 40 miles an hour? You are lacking in holiday spirit! (At the time I wasn't quite so zen about this. There might have been some angry gesturing, if you catch my drift. Those malls at the holidays! What fun!)

1 Comments:

At 11/25/2006 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have pulled a Fried Green Tomatoes and rammed her car 16 times. Now THAT'S holiday spirit.

Tawanda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home